Wednesday 9 December 2009

Virtual Environments - Final Thoughts

So, what did I think of this module as a whole? While I wasn't too keen on the 3D head assignment, I did learn many interesting modelling techniques, and I learnt a new but complicated method of applying materials, but compared to other 3D based assignments, and although the finished product was good enough to get me a high mark, I still enjoyed working on the other assignments more.

The group project I had a bit more fun with - my team was great to work with, and the end result of that assignment personally impressed me more than the 3D head. Despite the final outcome of this group project being very good, I would still like the opportunity to do something like this again, but unfortunately (at least, as far as I'm aware), this could very well be the last time I work with 3D Modelling for University related assignments.

Although I had previously dreaded each upcoming assignment, I always ended up having fun with 3DS Max anyway, learning new skills which may greatly help me with whatever career path I eventually choose. It's a shame I probably won't be doing anymore 3D University work, but all I can say is that it's been a blast. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment